The most important thing you can do is keep opposing HS2 and raising awareness of it with people and politicians all over the country.
- social networking – use facebook, twitter and email to forward and share information about HS2. When tweeting use the hashtag #HS2
- donate towards the local and national campaign against HS2
- sign the latest HS2 petition
- sign up to easy fundraising to raise money for Stop HS2 every time you shop online and it won’t cost you a penny!
- ask friends and family around the country to get involved and write to their MPs
- help us to raise awareness at local events or to deliver occasional leaflets
- contribute content to our website
- invite us to your event/group to talk about HS2
- contact your MP / London Assembly member / the Mayor of London and raise your concerns
- register for our newsletter
Click for details on how to contact your MP:
Posters -display and give out to everyone you know – download poster here
You can write to the Secretary of State:
Chris Grayling MP
Secretary of State for Transport
Department for Transport
Great Minster House
33 Horseferry Road
We suggest you copy your MP on in the letter as well.