- HS2 use injunction hearing to silence legitimate protest and hide from public accountability
- 20-27 June: Extinction Rebellion and local communities to walk 125m along HS2 route
- HS2 Ltd and Health and Safety
- And so it begins: HS2 Contaminating the Chiltern Aquifer
- Bat Massacre during Boris’ Lockdown Chopdown
Tag Archives: safety
Some countries are facing problems with their high speed railways There are those that suggest we should build more high speed rail in the UK to keep up with other countries. Let us look at a few of them before … Continue reading
Images taken by Ruislip Against HS2 this week at HS1: Also look at construction pictures for HS1 here The scale of construction and the amount of land needed is truly shocking.