- Hillingdon Council wins HS2 planning case in Court of Appeal
- Case for HS2 should be revisited despite disappointing court ruling, says Chris Packham
- Court of Appeal agrees to hear HS2 environmental challenge
- HS2 use injunction hearing to silence legitimate protest and hide from public accountability
- 20-27 June: Extinction Rebellion and local communities to walk 125m along HS2 route
Tag Archives: construction
Images taken by Ruislip Against HS2 this week at HS1: Also look at construction pictures for HS1 here The scale of construction and the amount of land needed is truly shocking.
Residents who have written to HS2 Ltd. or submitted a question in writing at the roadshow have received a letter this week telling them whether they are living within a buffer zone!! Numerous HS2 officials at a roadshow I visited … Continue reading