Richard Barnes (previously Conservative – Deputy Mayor of London and local Councillor) has announced his defection to UKIP. He cited his main reason for defecting to be to oppose HS2. Other recent political activity has included Boris Johnson being selected as the Uxbridge and South Ruislip Conservative candidate on September 12th – read more here. We have also met with the Labour PPC and hope to meet with Boris soon. We will continue to keep HS2 on everyone’s agenda!
- Extinction Rebellion and Stop HS2 join forces to save Colne Valley’s trees from HS2
- Wildlife Trusts show Environmental Damage of HS2 worse than expected.
- Urgent appeal for JR funding to prove HS2 design safety near Euston
- HS2 spending is “out of control”, Berkeley tells Ridge on Sunday
- HS2 Ltd Ignore Criminal Law Act Protections to Partly Evict Harvil Road Camp Without Eviction Order