Richard Barnes (previously Conservative – Deputy Mayor of London and local Councillor) has announced his defection to UKIP. He cited his main reason for defecting to be to oppose HS2. Other recent political activity has included Boris Johnson being selected as the Uxbridge and South Ruislip Conservative candidate on September 12th – read more here. We have also met with the Labour PPC and hope to meet with Boris soon. We will continue to keep HS2 on everyone’s agenda!
Local HS2 Posts…
- Can You Help Fight to Protect Water Supplies from HS2?
- As Report Calls for HS2 to be Scrapped, Business Owners & Residents to Deliver Message to HS2 Ltd
- HS2 Ltd Officially Admit HS2 Will Increase Carbon Emissions
- HS2 Ltd Chairman mistakes ‘Costs’ for ‘Benefits’, Confirms Construction Has Not Started, and Claims HS2 Will Help the School Run.
- New HS2 Ltd Chairman Realises HS2 Business Case is “Disingenuous”