Richard Barnes (previously Conservative – Deputy Mayor of London and local Councillor) has announced his defection to UKIP. He cited his main reason for defecting to be to oppose HS2. Other recent political activity has included Boris Johnson being selected as the Uxbridge and South Ruislip Conservative candidate on September 12th – read more here. We have also met with the Labour PPC and hope to meet with Boris soon. We will continue to keep HS2 on everyone’s agenda!
Local HS2 Posts…
- Businesses Barricaded in Against HS2s’ State-Ordained Theft
- Well of course HS2 has been rated ‘amber-red’, it’s always bloody ‘amber-red’!
- Minister locked in farm by campaigner refuses to accept complaint from HS2 Ltd whistleblower.
- HS2 Ltd begin cynical corporate greenwashing exercise on a smallholding they made uneconomical to farm, in the area of most habitat loss.
- Whistleblower Claims HS2 “Knowingly Misled Parliament” Covering Up £1.9bn “Petrifying Overspend”