Richard Barnes (previously Conservative – Deputy Mayor of London and local Councillor) has announced his defection to UKIP. He cited his main reason for defecting to be to oppose HS2. Other recent political activity has included Boris Johnson being selected as the Uxbridge and South Ruislip Conservative candidate on September 12th – read more here. We have also met with the Labour PPC and hope to meet with Boris soon. We will continue to keep HS2 on everyone’s agenda!
- MPs Confirm Parliament & Public Consistently Lied to Over Cost of HS2
- Ahead of the Euston Approach hearing
- Berkswell Society reject HS2 Community Funding
- HS2 go-ahead is “shamelessly opportunistic” and pretends coronavirus will have no lasting effects.
- HS2 Ltd are putting lives at risk in elderly rural communities and must stop work now