Richard Barnes (previously Conservative – Deputy Mayor of London and local Councillor) has announced his defection to UKIP. He cited his main reason for defecting to be to oppose HS2. Other recent political activity has included Boris Johnson being selected as the Uxbridge and South Ruislip Conservative candidate on September 12th – read more here. We have also met with the Labour PPC and hope to meet with Boris soon. We will continue to keep HS2 on everyone’s agenda!
- Locations of the HS2 Protection Camps
- Covid means “The case for building HS2 has gone from questionable to completely non-existent.”
- HS2 Ltd and the Inexcusably Poor Treatment of People
- Invest in the classic rail network rather than close it says Tony Berkeley
- Hillingdon Council wins HS2 planning case in Court of Appeal