Richard Barnes (previously Conservative – Deputy Mayor of London and local Councillor) has announced his defection to UKIP. He cited his main reason for defecting to be to oppose HS2. Other recent political activity has included Boris Johnson being selected as the Uxbridge and South Ruislip Conservative candidate on September 12th – read more here. We have also met with the Labour PPC and hope to meet with Boris soon. We will continue to keep HS2 on everyone’s agenda!
- HS2 Ltd are putting lives at risk in elderly rural communities and must stop work now
- HS2 Ltd are blatantly ignoring covid 19 social distancing requirements
- HS2 Ltd pull out all the stops to fell ancient woodlands during Covid 19 crisis
- Judge says HS2 “Might not be around in 6 Months”, and HS2 Ltd does not have “clean hands”
- Invasion of the Boris Slashers as HS2 Prepare to Fell Ancient Woodland