Richard Barnes (previously Conservative – Deputy Mayor of London and local Councillor) has announced his defection to UKIP. He cited his main reason for defecting to be to oppose HS2. Other recent political activity has included Boris Johnson being selected as the Uxbridge and South Ruislip Conservative candidate on September 12th – read more here. We have also met with the Labour PPC and hope to meet with Boris soon. We will continue to keep HS2 on everyone’s agenda!
Local HS2 Posts…
- HS2 Win Added Protection to Drill Through Contaminated Landfill Into Aquifer
- Failing Grayling Fails Again, Forgetting Honesty of Former HS2 Ltd Chair
- Stop HS2 response to Lords Economic Affairs Committee report on HS2
- HS2 an irrelevance for football fans traveling to Wembley
- HS2 is “an act of environmental vandalism” says Green Party co-leader