The best way to respond effectively to the consultation is to:
- View the documents at a local library (check here which ones have the documents) or on the consultation website.
- Look at the latest HS2 maps.
- Visit us and HS2 Ltd. on the 14th of October at our events to find out more and to get paper copies:
- Or attend a drop in at Harefield Library with Harefield Against HS2
- Reply to the consultation in one of 2 ways –
1 – in your own words with reference to the HS2AA website and our points on this page
2 – by postcard from us – get your postcards from local libraries or our event – don’t forget to encourage friends, family and neighbours to respond. If you can deliver or distribute more postcards email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure you reply by the 4th of December