This is just a selection of the coverage of HS2 in the press in the last few days – we have featured only those that specifically feature or mention our campaign. Many other articles refer to the Ruislip tunnel and the other issues that affect this area.
- Covid means “The case for building HS2 has gone from questionable to completely non-existent.”
- HS2 Ltd and the Inexcusably Poor Treatment of People
- Invest in the classic rail network rather than close it says Tony Berkeley
- Hillingdon Council wins HS2 planning case in Court of Appeal
- Case for HS2 should be revisited despite disappointing court ruling, says Chris Packham