This is just a selection of the coverage of HS2 in the press in the last few days – we have featured only those that specifically feature or mention our campaign. Many other articles refer to the Ruislip tunnel and the other issues that affect this area.
Local HS2 Posts…
- Businesses Barricaded in Against HS2s’ State-Ordained Theft
- Well of course HS2 has been rated ‘amber-red’, it’s always bloody ‘amber-red’!
- Minister locked in farm by campaigner refuses to accept complaint from HS2 Ltd whistleblower.
- HS2 Ltd begin cynical corporate greenwashing exercise on a smallholding they made uneconomical to farm, in the area of most habitat loss.
- Whistleblower Claims HS2 “Knowingly Misled Parliament” Covering Up £1.9bn “Petrifying Overspend”