* Because construction of the new tracks, viaducts, sub stations and work access areas will severely disrupt your community.
* When built, the route will transport 36 trains per hour travelling at speeds up to 250 kph generating major noise pollution and vibration disturbance.
* Potentially local schools will be adversely impacted – Ruislip High School, Ruislip Gardens Primary, Sacred Heart Primary and Breakspear Primary.
* The value of your property is likely to fall and homes will be demolished.
* New and reconstructed rail bridges at Hanger Lane Gyratory, South Ruislip Station, Bridgewater Road, Ruislip Gardens Station, West Ruislip Station, over the river Pinn and Breakspear Road causing possible road closures and traffic chaos throughout Ruislip and Ickenham.
* Potential disruption to Central and Chiltern Line tube and train services during construction period.
* Loss of local leisure facilities at West Ruislip Golf Centre. HOAC in Harefield and local parks spoiled.
* Risk of disruption for shoppers at Sainsbury in South Ruislip and the disruption of our civic amenity site.